Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bless Me Father, for I Have Sinned. . .

Dear Reader:

Sorry if the following is in poor taste.  But aren't you glad raw food isn't a religion?

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned.  It has been 3 weeks since my last confession.

I found some fish oil capsules in my kitchen that I bought before I saw the light, and they don't expire until next year, and I didn't want them to go to waste.  So I took them for the omega 3s..

And then we went to a social gathering, and the host said the vegetarian food was on platter "A" and the food with meat was on platter "B," but the platters got switched and I didn't know it until it was too late so I ate something with meat in it."

"My child, for your penance you must watch "Earthlings" again, and this time do not look away or cover your eyes.  And then for consuming the fish oil, you must watch "End of the Line."  Then go on a three day juice fast."

"Please forgive me for my transgressions."

"Now go and sin no more."


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Have you tried raw vegan food?